Saturday, June 22, 2013

Age of Empires II HD Edition - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-Way SLI

Age of Empires II HD Edition - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-Way SLI:


Here's one of my all-time favorite games!  Long before my past WoW addiction, there was my Age Of Empires II: The Conquerors addiction.  I spent many hours playing this game on the glorious MSN Gaming Zone.  At the time, I was also running an AOEII clan that specialized in Deathmatch on Green Arabia-type maps.  I even made a few custom maps that my clan enjoyed playing on.  Ahhh, those were the days! :)

Anyway, enjoy this gameplay, it's not really the most exciting, but, you get the general idea of how it plays across three monitors.  What types of advantages do you see playing RTS (real-time strategy) games on a triple-monitor setup such as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment